Learn to use our Thermofax screen maker to print your 1-color image on any item you wish!
FREE to Watch
PAY to Print*
ONLY 10 SPOTS to participate! Unlimited Lurkers...
*Admission includes your own reusable screen + printing squeegee + access to ink during the workshop PLEASE read what is required before signing up, no refunds will be given for any reason whatsoever.
STEPS to participate:
- WATCH for free or...
- BUY a ticket to participate and print stuff *discounted for Tool Library MEMBERS
- EMAIL: email@example.com - a high resolution **BLACK & WHITE** image BY MONDAY DECEMBER 9TH
- GATHER the items you'd like to print - tees, bags, cardstock, notebooks, etc... BRING THEM TO THE WORKSHOP
- SHOW UP - 7pm - Wednesday, DECEMBER 11th @Station North Tool Library, 417 E Oliver St. 21202
- PLAY - the B&W image that you email us will be transitioned to a screen prior to the workshop so that you may maximize your printing time.
REGISTER NOW - Only 10 Spots to print!
7pm - DEMO
- How to use the thermofax
- Prepping your screen for ink
- Ink 101
- Printing 101
- Drying and Screen Care
8pm - PLAY
- Print the items you've brought in
- Take home your new reusable screen
- Take home a fancy squeegee for future use!
QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HUH? How do I do this? Read steps above and email us before you by a ticket if you are still scratching your head.
- Why can I only email a Black&White image? The machine that "burns" the screen can only read black and white - no grayscale!!!
- Why can I only screen print with 1-color on my items? The kind of screens that are printed with the thermofax and the time alloted for this super basic 2-hour class are best suited for 1-color printing.
- What colors can I print with? We will have a variety of colors on hand for you to print with during the workshop only - Black/White/Bright colors/Dark colors.
- What types of items can I print on? Sturdy fabrics, canvas, bags, tees, other clothing, cardstock, anything smooth! Ask us prior if you aren't sure...
- What color items can I print ON? Depends, you can't print white ink on a white shirt, or black ink on a black shirt, otherwise, get wild, have fun with what's at your disposal.
- But I really really want to print multiple colors for holiday cards! Go to Baltimore Print Studios - they are rad and better set up for that :) But we love you too.